Thank you for your interest in a career with Simmons First. Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of equal employment with respect to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin and employment of Vietnam era veterans, disabled veterans and persons with disabilities. Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to Affirmative Action Programs consisting of results-oriented procedures to ensure equal employment opportunities. These programs require positive action in lieu of neutral non-discrimination and merit hiring/performance policies.
- Each open position is assigned a job number and will remain open until filled.
- You may apply for multiple positions as long as you meet the minimum qualifications for the job(s). Your application will be considered ONLY for the position(s) for which you apply and will be kept on file until the position(s) you applied for has been filled.
- Complete the application in full, even if you are submitting a resume’ with your application. Failure to complete the application and/or additional authorization forms in full may result in non-consideration of the position(s).
- Routine criminal and background checks will be obtained on final candidates prior to offer of employment.
- We are a Drug-Free Workplace employer.
- Excellent benefit package for full-time positions are offered.
If you are interested in a position with Simmons First working as a Financial Services Representative in Pine Bluff, but you need help with some of the preferred qualifications, WAGE may be able to help you. For more information, browse to: http://aalrc.org/resources/wage/index.aspx