Careers at Simmons Bank
Thank you for considering Simmons Bank for your next career move. We’re excited to share our wide range of current opportunities with you. For 113 years we have provided people with a great place to work, outstanding benefits and a team of leaders committed to making your career a success. Recent acquisitions have expanded our footprint into new communities across Arkansas, Tennessee, Missouri and Kansas -- giving us the pleasure to meet people just like you!
What we'd like you to know
Head’s up! Your application will require a resume. – If you forget to attach one, a Regional Recruiter will reach out to you via email.
- Are you a great fit for multiple positions? Apply for them all! – You will only be considered for positions for which you have applied.
- We are a Drug-Free Workplace employer – This means we administer drug tests as a part of our pre-employment screenings.
Major medical, dental and vision insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off and Paid holidays
- 401K with substantial employee match
- Stock purchase plan
- Free physical, financial and legal counseling service
- Free and supplemental life insurance
- Free and supplemental AD&D insurance
Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of equal employment with respect to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin and employment of Vietnam era veterans, disabled veterans and persons with disabilities. Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to Affirmative Action Programs consisting of results-oriented procedures to ensure equal employment opportunities. These programs require positive action in lieu of neutral non-discrimination and merit hiring/performance policies.
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please contact Corporate Human Resources at 870.541.1137 or firstname.lastname@example.org.